West Sussex County Council

If you have an unmet care need, such as requiring carers at home or in need of equipment to live independently - then you can raise this need via the West Sussex County Council website. You can also contact Social Care directly via telephone/email/online form to request support or an assessment.

If there is a safeguarding concern this can be raised here.

Safe Surgeries logo Safe
Dementia Friends logo Dementia
An Alzheimer's Society initiative
Veteran Friendly Armed Forces veteran
friendly accredited
GP practice
NHS Logo