Flu and Covid Vaccinations
We will shortly be commencing our Covid and Flu Autumn Campaign. All eligible patients will receive an SMS text message or telephone call containing booking information throughout September.
The eligible cohorts are:
- Residents in a care home for older adults
- All adults aged 65 years and over and those who will turn 65 before 31st March 2024
- Persons aged 6 months to 64 years in a clinical risk group
- Frontline health and social care worrkers
- Persons aged 12 to 64 years who are household contacts (as defined in the Green Book) of people with immunosuppression
- Persons aged 16 to 64 years who are carers (as defined in the Green Book) and staff working in care homes for older adults
- Patients aged 50 - 64 years not in an at risk group are not eligible on the NHS this year.
We have been instructed by NHS England to co-administer the Covid and Flu vaccines this campaign.
Appointments can be booked via the link on your invitation and we encourage you to make use of this self-booking system whenever possible and kindly request that you refrain from contacting the practice before receiving your official invitation.
Further Information on Flu Vaccinations
The following websites have further information on the flu vaccination:
Friends An Alzheimer's Society initiative
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.