Dementia UK offers specialist one-to-one support and expert advice for people living with dementia.
Age UK is the country’s largest charity dedicated to helping everyone make the most of later life. Age UK believe in a world where everyone can love later life and we work every day to achieve this.
The Silver Line
The Silver Line is the only free confidential helpline providing information, friendship and advice to older people, open 24 hours a day, every day of the year
List Of Coffee Mornings
- Guild Care- Coffee Mornings/ Afternoon Tea/ Sunday Lunch,
- Durrington. Telephone 01903 327327
- Time To Talk Once a Month - Monday Afternoon
- Durrington Leisure Centre.
- Home Instead - Music and Memory Café twice a month 11am – 1pm 27th July, Goring Methodist Church (see Leaflet for up-to-date times)
- Broadwater Support Hub – various support and events
- South Farm Road.
- Lovejoy Centre – various events, Broadwater Anne Marie
Littlehampton/ Rustington Area
- Amber Support Dementia Activity Sessions – Tuesdays, 10.30-2.30pm East Preston Guide Hall. Lesley-Anne Lloyd 07778-196931
- Mandy Kain Memory Café - Abbotswood Littlehampton Every Wednesday morning 10.30am -12pm.
- Creative Heart Café monthly Dementia Café for relatives, carers, friends, and people living with Dementia at Creative Heart Café on Friday the 7th of July at 2pm - 42 Beach Rd, Littlehampton BN17 5HT. Thereafter 1st Friday of the month.
Adur/ Shoreham Area
- WRVS - Chesham House, Lancing (see leaflet for further information)
- Memory Moments Café Sompting Village Hall West Street, Sompting, Lancing BN15 0BE 01273 494300. For people with memory problems and their carers. Come and have a cuppa, piece of cake and a chat.
- Second and fourth Tuesdays of the month 2-4pm
- The Circular Space- Inclusive Coffee and a chat for Carers, run by Sarah a former Dementia Nurse.
- 1-2.30pm Tuesdays at The Circular Space, Ham Road, Shoreham-By-Sea BN43 6PA
Friends An Alzheimer's Society initiative
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.