Our services include:
- Toenail removal: Whether it's an ingrown toenail causing pain or a persistent fungal infection, we can safely and effectively remove the affected nail.
- Sebaceous cyst removal: These common, pea-sized bumps can be unsightly and uncomfortable. We can expertly remove them in a quick and minimally invasive procedure.
- Haemorrhoid banding including proctoscopy: We offer minimally invasive banding treatment for haemorrhoids, alongside a proctoscopy examination to assess the situation accurately.
- Benign lesion removals: Due to changes in NHS Sussex criteria, we no longer offer routine removal of benign lesions.
- Suspicious lesions: If a lesion appears suspicious during our assessment, we will refer you directly to the specialist skin clinic for further investigation and treatment.
If you wish to discuss any of the above please call 01903 234 844
Friends An Alzheimer's Society initiative
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.